Tuesday, October 9, 2012

UGA Conference Keynote: Youth and Family History

Bret Petersen, Suzanne Curley and I gave a presentation at the recent UGA conference entitled "The Cool Parts of Family History-Kids Having Fun"  In it I was able to talk about my vision for how family history conferences need to change in the United States and why it is so important to involve youth in our family history efforts.  We had many requests for the recording so I put them up on Youtube.  Unfortunately the recording isn't so hot.  But I hope you can still hear it somewhat.

Suzanne gave a wonderful presentation with great ideas about what is happening around the world.  Unfortunately her portion of the video couldn't be recorded because of copyright permissions on some of the things she showed.  But Bret had some great ideas too:
Enjoy!

No comments: