Thursday, June 6, 2013

Upcoming Presentation Schedule

It has been a busy first half of 2013.  I have barely been able to keep up with everything.  Charts have been busy, the new books have been busy.  I have a huge list of things to catch up with and tell you about here and after this weekend I should be able to get going on that.  In the meantime, I hope I'll be able to talk to you in person.   Here is where I'll be in the near future:

This week, at the Southern California Genealogy Jamboree I am presenting:
Friday 11:00 - 12:00
Double Your Membership, Double Your Fun:
The UGA Case Study
Friday 2:15 - 3:15 Demo Stage
Apples and Oranges:
How the Genealogy Softwares Create Charts
Saturday 1:45-3:15 Demo Stage
10 Great Ideas to Zap The Grandma Gap
and Connect Your Family With Their Family History
Saturday 3:30 - 4:30
Saturday 4pm
Book Signing (as well as sales and signing in our booth all weekend long)
Beyond Scotch Tape: Charts to Fascinate Your Family
Sunday 2:30
Let’s Get This Party Started:
Family History Conferences for the Whole Family

Next weekend on June 15th I'll be giving the Keynote at the Riverton Family History Library.  
9-10 am  "How to Zap The Grandma Gap and Connect To Your Family By Connecting Them To Their Family History."

On Tuesday June 18th I'll be speaking at the Pleasant Grove Family History Center
"How to Zap The Grandma Gap and Connect To Your Family By Connecting Them To Their Family History."

On June 23rd I'm speaking at the BYU Family History Library.
4:30-5:30pm  "Engaging Your Family With Their Family History."

On August 2nd I'm speaking at the BYU Conference for Family History and Genealogy
11:00-12:00am  "Your History Makes Them Take A Nap, Come Learn To Zap The Grandma Gap"

On August 10th I'm giving the Keynote address at the Utah Valley Technology and Genealogy Group. 
9:00-10:00am   "How to Zap The Grandma Gap and Connect To Your Family By Connecting Them To Their Family History."

Then on September 14th we'll be at the Ogden Family History Conference

12:30-1:30pm  The Cool Parts of Family History: Engaging My Teenagers Case Study
1:45-2:45pm  Beyond The Fan and Scotch Tape: Charts to Fascinate your Family

And on September 21st we'll be at the Logan Family History Conference
I'll be teaching:
The Cool Parts of Family History: Engaging My Teenagers Case Study
Beyond The Fan and Scotch Tape: Charts to Fascinate your Family Times TBD

Lots of new and exciting things going on.  I hope we'll see you there.

No comments: